To see or post comments, click on the blog post title to be "in" the post.
I have a new blog! It's over at my new website. So make sure to go over there for new posts as this blog will be closing soon!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Writer Wednesday: Blog Contest



Okay, so in an effort to give something back to all my wonderful friends (and because I'm so close to reaching 50 followers on my blog and I'd really like to get to 50), I'm giving away a hardcover copy of Narcissus in Chains by Laurell K. Hamilton.

Rules (because there are always rules):


1. Math. You must be able to do math ( :D ) and let me know how many entries to give you, just comment below.

2. You must live in the U.S. or Canada.

3. Last Day for Entry is April 30 and I'll draw a winner on May 1st.


Entries:

One entry for becoming a follower. Two for already being a follower.

One for mentioning this contest on Twitter, your blog, any other way you feel like doing it. (Maximum of 3 entries this way)

One entry for becoming my follower on Twitter and two for already being my follower on Twitter.

Beta readers get an extra entry for everything I've put you through.

One entry for becoming my fan on Facebook; two entries for already being my fan on Facebook.

Like I said... let me know how many entries to fill out for you.