To see or post comments, click on the blog post title to be "in" the post.
I have a new blog! It's over at my new website. So make sure to go over there for new posts as this blog will be closing soon!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

We have a WINNER!!!



And the winner of the long awaited and highly anticipated third novel in the HUNGER GAMES trilogy, MOCKINGJAY is (DRUM ROLL PLEASE):

Ezmirelda! 



Thank you all for participating.  I hope you continue to follow me as I've got some more really great things planned in the coming weeks.  However, I'll be rerunning posts for the next few days as I plan on diving into my own copy of MOCKINGJAY starting...NOW!  LOL.  I'll have my review posted (I promise NO SPOILERS) ASAP.

And for, Ezmirelda, I'm already on my way to the post office (Well, you've got to email me your address first  :D).  Please email it to j.souders (at) jasouders (dot) com.  Obviously replace at with @ and dot with  . but I'm sure you knew that already.  Hopefully, it'll arrive post haste and you'll be on your way to reading Katniss' last adventure soon.

And for those that didn't win, we have another awesome contest here.  To win an autographed copy of THE BROKEN LAKE!!!  Go. Now.  Sign up to win.  :D

Also, keep spreading the word about my blog site.  Once I get to 500 followers I'll be giving away some more books and when I get to 1,000 I'll be giving away an amazon gift certificate!!