To see or post comments, click on the blog post title to be "in" the post.
I have a new blog! It's over at my new website. So make sure to go over there for new posts as this blog will be closing soon!

Monday, September 20, 2010

Another Blog Award!

 
 
Yay, I won another blog award and I'm thrilled! Kristal Lee at Kristal Lee Romances gave me this award.  Thank you so much Kristal.  I truly appreciate it. 
And now for the rules:

Accept the award, post it on your blog along with the name of the person who has granted the award and a link to his or her blog. Pass the award on to other blogs  you enjoy and  contact the blogger to notify them of your choice.
 
So I'm onto step two: passing it along. These are the blogs I follow and enjoy.
 
The girls from Oasis For YA:

* Jessie  at The Daily Harrell
* Sheri at Writer’s Ally
* Nikki of her self-titled blog
* AE Rought at Love, Light and Shadows
 
Other writer friends
* Liz Czukas at her self-titled blog
* Larissa Hardesty at Larissa's World
* Jaclyn Dolamore at her self titled blog
* Kristi LaPointe at Mommy Barbie
* Adventure's In Children's Publishing
* Leah Crichton at her self titled blog
* MJ Heiser at Dispatches from Jaenrye
* Slushpile hero
* Jody Hedlund at her self-titled blog
* Lynn Rush at Catch the Rush
* Jordan Deen at her self titled blog