To see or post comments, click on the blog post title to be "in" the post.
I have a new blog! It's over at my new website. So make sure to go over there for new posts as this blog will be closing soon!

Friday, September 10, 2010

Funny Friday: Why not to bother your computer technician


According to my husband, this is how most of his clients think a repair is done and should be fixed before they even know it's broken.


So, as most of you are aware my husband is a computer repair technician—Macintosh’s only.  He's also a smartass.  These two things are generally not a good combination, but they do tend to give me a laugh or two during the day  (not to mention plenty of fodder for my books).  :D  

This particular conversation I'm posting below is between my husband--Ben--and a client he's friendly with over IM.  Apparently these conversations are quite normal for the two of them.  I hope you enjoy this as much as I did.



11:13:21 AM Client: Any good news?

11:22:15 AM Ben: 7 people dead no survivors 

11:23:20 AM Client: Was that the good news?

11:24:26 AM Ben: if it wasnt you

11:24:36 AM Client: I guess so

11:24:46 AM Client: How can I find out if it was me?

11:25:12 AM Ben: look in mirror if no reflection that is an indicator

11:25:34 AM Client: well, I have a new 27" imac aka imirror on my desk

11:25:38 AM Client: and I see this fat ugly guy

11:25:41 AM Client: so I must be ok