To see or post comments, click on the blog post title to be "in" the post.
I have a new blog! It's over at my new website. So make sure to go over there for new posts as this blog will be closing soon!

Monday, October 25, 2010

Music Monday: Monster Mash (UP)


It's Halloween Week on the blog.  You can probably tell from the recent remodel of my template.  This week will be FILLED with great Halloween things:

Today: My 13 favorite Halloween songs (in no particular order).  

Tuesday:   a sneak peek of my short story.  

Wednesday:  A book review and giveaway.  

Thursday:   A true to life ghost story in honor of THE DAY.  

Friday:  A surprise.  

So, buckle those seat belts, because it's going to be bump in the night ride!



1.  Monster Mash




2. Thriller



3. This is Halloween 



4. Addams Family (Original Opening)



5. Ghost Busters





6. Purple People Eater




7. Witch Doctor



8. I Put A Spell On You 



9.  Living Dead Girl



1o. Grim, Grinning Ghosts



11. Tales From the Crypt



12. Goosebumps (Theme Song)  



13. Tubular Bells (Exorcist Theme Song)