To see or post comments, click on the blog post title to be "in" the post.
I have a new blog! It's over at my new website. So make sure to go over there for new posts as this blog will be closing soon!

Monday, October 18, 2010

Music Monday

Today I've got a song that I think is pretty indicative of my characters for EXILED.  Maybe not the video , but the lyrics.  It happens to also be one of my new favorites.  And I was pleasantly surprised to find this song after I wrote the book.  So happy in fact, I wrote a scene in a rewrite to specifically add this song.  :D  I hope it will be bought soon, so that everyone can read why I think this song is perfect.  But until then, here's the lyrics that make me think of Patrick and Brianna.


What you've got boy is hard to find
Think about it all about it all the time
I'm all strung up my heart is fried
I just cant get you off my mind

Because your love, your love, your love, is my drug
Your love your love your love
I said your love, your love, your love, is my drug
Your love your love your love

But, before I get to the video, I'd like for you to take some time and go to the FWA's silent auction site and check out the critiques that are up for bids.  We've got agents, interns, and writers, among a TON of other things.  Won't you please take a look and see if you can't make a bid on something.  The auction goes to promote literacy.