To see or post comments, click on the blog post title to be "in" the post.
I have a new blog! It's over at my new website. So make sure to go over there for new posts as this blog will be closing soon!

Monday, November 15, 2010

Music Monday: Christina Aguillera

Okay, so... last week kinda sucked.  LOL.  My computer decided that it didn't want to work anymore.  And I had to take it to the doctor.  Thankfully, a box full of cookies to the technician gave me my baby back sooner than was supposed to happen and we're back on schedule.

So, here's a song from my new story's playlist--though I'm not sure it will be on the actual playlist I add to my website.  But it's great.

Also, I'm over at the Oasis, where I've interviewed one of my absolutely favorite authors, Rachel Vincent.  I'm also giving away a copy of her book, My Soul To Take over there.  So, please comment.  Thanks.

And, for the winners of my Banned Book Month giveaway, my computer ate your addressess, will you please email me again at j.souders (at) jasouders (dot) com.  I will be mailing them the minute you send me your addressess and I apologize for how late this is.  My life has been a bit of a mess since then, but I think I'm finally getting back on track.  :D