To see or post comments, click on the blog post title to be "in" the post.
I have a new blog! It's over at my new website. So make sure to go over there for new posts as this blog will be closing soon!

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tor Tuesday: Anna Dressed in Blood Winner Announced




Hey all!  Sorry I'm a little late this morning with the results. I've been buried under a mountain of laundry and have only just now dug myself out.  :P



And now the results you all have been waiting for.  The winner of ANNA DRESSED IN BLOOD is:

                                                   
                                                     DONNAS!


Congratulations!  Email me at j.souders (at) jasouders (dot) com.  Remember you only have 48 hours to claim your prize before I pick another winner.

Again congratulations.