To see or post comments, click on the blog post title to be "in" the post.
I have a new blog! It's over at my new website. So make sure to go over there for new posts as this blog will be closing soon!

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Winner Announced: YAmazing Race Part Deux

Wow, you all are awesome. Thank you so much to everyone who entered my contest.  There was WAY more than I expected.  I honestly only expected a handful and ended up with almost 200 entries, so thank you!

And thank you for sharing the memories with me. Some made me laugh, some made me go, Aww! And some made me cry.  And let me just say that I'm so glad that I used random.org to choose a winner because if I was going on best memory, I wouldn't have been able to pick! 

Okay, so no further delaying. The winner of the ARC of RENEGADE is:

(Drumroll please)


 Jaime S

Congratulations, Jaime! I'll be sending you an email soon with details.  

For everyone else, thank you so much for entering! Please send me an email to j(DOT)souders(AT)jasouders(DOT)com with your mailing address so I can send you those signed bookplates.

Also, Friday is my birthday and I'm going to be doing another giveaway, so make sure to come back then.