To see or post comments, click on the blog post title to be "in" the post.
I have a new blog! It's over at my new website. So make sure to go over there for new posts as this blog will be closing soon!

Monday, October 8, 2012

The awesomeness that is awesome.

Oh my gosh you guys! I am in a complete amount of shock right now.  I just can't believe the awesomeness that is awesome that happened over the weekend!  In case you are wondering, yes, this is the thing I was freaking out about on Friday night. :)
They say that a picture is worth a thousand words, so I'll let the picture speak for itself (you can click on any of the pictures to make them bigger)!



Why, yes, that IS the kindle version of German RENEGADE: TIEFENRAUSCH at #83 in the children and teen book section and #1, 369 of ALL the books in the kindle store! Thank you for asking! :P And look!
83, BABY!
In case you're wondering, the hardcover has had some awesomeness happening, too, (it's numbers haven't been to far from this either) but I HAD to share this. The kindle version was #83!!!! I just...I just...I can't express how this makes me feel. As my CP tells me, this is epic and I'm astounded. I couldn't be happier, but I'm also repeatedly pinching myself to make sure I'm not dreaming!
I just want to send a HUGE thank you to the awesome people at IVI Piper for absolutely everything you've been doing for Renegade.  And, of course, to everyone who's bought and reviewed and spread the word about it.
And, of course, the free e-book prequel--A DARK GRAVE--featuring Gavin's story has had it's share of awesome! (Grab it if you haven't. It's great if I do say so myself. :) )


You all, I'm seriously in tears right now typing this and I can't thank you enough for any of it.  Thank you SO so so much.