To see or post comments, click on the blog post title to be "in" the post.
I have a new blog! It's over at my new website. So make sure to go over there for new posts as this blog will be closing soon!

Thursday, October 18, 2012

The Elsyium Underground is LIVE and looking for recruits.

I'm so excited to announce that my street team, The Elysium Underground, is live and looking for recruits!

What exactly is a street team and what do I have to do?

A street team is basically just another way for me to get word out about my book.  Similar to Gretchen McNeil's Army of Ten (don't worry, I checked with her first. :) ) I'm offering prizes for spreading the word about my book.  I'm using a rankings system, but instead of me giving you a task to do, I'm offering a "bounty" for each task you do.  The "bounty" is just a certain number of points. And each rank is obtained by earning a certain number of points.

What's in it for me?

A lot actually. Each ranking earns different swag including buttons, bookmarks, magnets, etc and a certain number of entries to be earned toward a HUGE monthly prize.  On top of that, the top two ranks earn a chance to have a character named after you and/or a chance to be named in my acknowledgement section.

I want more information.

Great! Go here and everything should be explained, but if you still have questions, feel free to email me and I'll answer them ASAP. :)